Design Staff (I, II and III), Healthcare
Williams + Paddon Architects + Planners is growing! As we celebrate our 35th year of business in Roseville, CA, we have expanded to a second location in Midtown Sacramento. The culture is a unique blend of versatile, creative, and collaborative people who are passionate about professional and personal growth in a dynamic environment. Williams + Paddon offers a competitive benefits package and encourages active engagement in professional organizations and community.
Positions are available within our Healthcare group, want to share your talent and energy? We would love to hear from you!
Ideal candidate is flexible to be Team Lead, taking responsibility for coordinating team production project administration in all phases from Schematic Design and Design Development through Construction Administration. Full-time position
Education and Qualifications:
- Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- Minimum five years of experience working in an architectural firm
- AXP (Architecture Experience Program) enrollment, or in process of taking ARE exams
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD/Revit/SketchUp, and Adobe CC.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient understanding of applicable building codes and procedures.
- Knowledge of construction materials and specifications.
- Ability to perform construction documentation procedures.
- Ability to implement design concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Sustainability.
- Basic understanding of contractual and liability law.
- Basic understanding of Construction Administration.
- Healthcare, Workplace, or Retail project experience preferred.
Copyright © 2009 Williams + Paddon Architects + Planners, Inc. All rights reserved.