Williams + Paddon Architects + Planners is growing! As we celebrate our 35th year of business in Roseville, CA, we have expanded to a second location in Midtown Sacramento. The culture is a unique blend of versatile, creative, and collaborative people who are passionate about professional and personal growth in a dynamic environment. Williams + Paddon offers a competitive benefits package and encourages active engagement in professional organizations and community.
Positions are available within our Interior Design group, want to share your talent and energy? We would love to hear from you!
We are seeking an energetic and talented Interior Designer to join our team, applying the Interior Design specialty to Workplace, Learning, Lifestyles, Healthcare and Interiors projects. Ideal candidates will support the project team through the phases of Programming, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Bidding & Negotiations, and Construction Administration. Full-time position
Education and Qualifications:
- Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Works with the senior staff on projects, adhering to the projects design intent, schedule and internal budget.
- Interfaces with clients, consultants and staff throughout project.
- Assists in project research and information gathering for interior materials specifications.
- Understands basic concepts of furniture systems and freestanding furniture.
- Responsible for the implementation of presentation materials, such as visioning and color boards.
- Assists as a member of a programming team to gather and implement information throughout the project.
- Works with senior team member to develop blocking plans, space plans, elevations, design details.
- Develops knowledge of interior finishes and their appropriate applications
- Works with senior team member in the development of Revit/ AutoCAD/SketchUp drawings.
- Interfaces with architectural staff in conveying design intent
- Works in the library to organize materials and coordinates updates & meetings with product representatives.
- Contributes to office culture, activities, initiatives, and learning programs.
- Working towards Interior Design Certification in California.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to implement design concepts
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects
- Basic understanding of Construction Administration