Williams + Paddon Architects + Planners is growing! As we celebrate our 35th year of business in Roseville, CA, we have expanded to a second location in Midtown Sacramento. The culture is a unique blend of versatile, creative, and collaborative people who are passionate about professional and personal growth in a dynamic environment.
We are seeking an energetic individual who is extremely organized, able to multi-task and work with different people, and manage several deadlines at the same time. Full-time position
- Minimum four years’ experience in a professional service organization
- Ability to process project related documents during project start up, design and construction phases including RFIs, ASIs, PRs, CCDs, submittals, DSA correspondence, transmittals, programming documents, COs, addenda, project specifications, meeting minutes, field reports and punch lists
- Understands specification formats and can assist with specification writing
- Ability to create presentation materials or documents using PowerPoint, In-Design, Photoshop, ACDSee, Adobe Acrobat and other software
- Proven ability in working with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e.: Outlook Email and Calendar system, Task Manager; etc)
- Knowledge of MS Project, NewForma and Deltek Vision
- Must be extremely organized and able to help organize others
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution preferred and/or equivalent work experience in lieu of education/certifications
- Previous work in A&E Industry with DSA experience
Want to share your talent and energy?
Please send us your information: email@example.com
Include: letter of interest, resume, and portfolio in PDF file format
Subject line: Desired Position, Years of Experience, Your Name